TECHKEWL™ ANSI Class II Compliant Phase Change Cooling Vest
This variant is currently sold out
The TechNiche ANSI Class II Compliant Cooling Vest with built-in TechKewl™ Phase Change Cooling technology. It’s perfect for maintaining a cool body core in critical conditions and keeps you highly visible too.
The outer vest is made from 100% cotton, has a front zip with hook and girth adjustments, a thermal liner and pockets for CoolPax™ inserts.
Includes a set of CoolPax™ PCM inserts and a CoolBag for storage.
- ANSI Class II Compliant Cooling Vest
- Zippable v-neck design
- Thermal liner for comfort
- Enhance performance
- Cooling targets body core
- Prevent heat stress
- Activate CoolPax™ in iced water or freezer
- 2-3 hours of cooling relief
- Maintain a constant 58°F (14°C) temperature
- Reusable and durable
- Includes a set of CoolPax™ PCM inserts and a CoolBag for storage
TechKewl™ Phase Change Cooling
Our TechKewl™ Phase Change Cooling technology provides 2-3 hours of cooling comfort and heat stress prevention. Simply pop the CoolPax™ inserts into the freezer or ice water to activate. You can extend the cooling time of your TechKewl™ product by simply inserting another set of CoolPax™ (available separately).