AeroChill Evaporative Horse Cooling Boots
This variant is currently sold out
AeroChill Cooling Boots for horses are an Award Winning British designed innovative product. The AeroChill Cooling Boot is designed to the shape of a horse's leg and fetlock, to offer support and help reduce typical after work swelling.
Evaporative Cooling helps increase recovery time, cools body tissue and regulates outer thermal temperature. Aerochill Cooling Boots are quilted which ensures that evaporation and therefore cooling occurs over a longer period of time. Powered by Hyperkewl technology being built into the actual fabric of the product so its cooling power won't diminish overtime, unlike other gel-based cooling technologies.
The Aerochill Cooling Boot can be re-activated over and over again by simply soaking in cold water.
- Evaporative Cooling Boots
- International Award Winning Product
- Assist to reduce leg swelling after exercise
- Easy to Activate, simply soak in Water for 1-2 minutes and remove excess water prior to use
- Lightweight Design
- BETA Innovation Award winning Aerochill Cooling Boots powered by Hyperkewl.
- Suitable for front and back legs
- Sizes Small 14-14.3HH, Medium 15-16.2HH & Large 16.3-17.3HH
- (Sold in Pairs)
- Colour Navy Blue with light blue stitching